Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Light Sabers Have No Dairy

I have an idea about letting go.  I'm so overwhelmed right now by 3 1/2 days of migraine that it's hard to even write about it.  Has it only been 3 1/2 days?  It feels closer to 2 weeks.  *moaaaaaan*  Anyway, I have all this old music I need to let go of, which I think means put on youtube when I get the energy.  Which means who knows when?  But instead of holding onto it because it's old and I think it sucks now or whatever, I just need to let go of it and let it encourage who it may.  (and also let people laugh at it, but it's all good)  It's not doing anyone any good cooped up in the recesses of my brains.  So, I have a goal.  But I also have an obstacle: Adjusting Meds.

Adjusting Meds=the devil.  I am depressed because there is no winner in the game of pick-which-med-I-get-to-be-on.  Which meds do I want to be on more of, the preventative kind or the attack-the-migraine kind?  One makes me lose weight and my hair fall out, and one has a slight risk of heart attack, and either way I'm exhausted!  Either I'm exhausted but slightly functional and don't have a full-blown migraine, or I'm exhausted, non-functional, and defeated because I have a full-blown migraine, and am on lesser amounts of preventative meds but more attack-the-migraine meds.  Or maybe it was just that I was travelling and then it was the "holidays".  The only way to find out is to wait a few more months and see it I survive.  Letting go...

Alright, good news.  Still no tummy aches or toilet weirdness for Sasha sans dairy.  $#*!.  I like dairy. At least dairy isn't in everything like wheat and corn.  Also my Mom is back from her travels so I am no longer alone with my little blessings AND the ants AND a migraine.  Things are looking up!  Also marshmallows have no dairy.  Music has no dairy.  Light Sabers have no dairy...

No comments:

Post a Comment