Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Help.

I need a work day, because this is bullshit.

Sasha had a mild skin reaction today, to either the juice or the cup from Starbucks.  They both have corn in them, and I've been preaching this to my Mom.  But we have "gotten away" with the corn that's in the organic juice from Starbucks, and with the corn that's in the corn-based wax in the processed-with-corn-paper cup, until today.  I have been preaching that Sasha is getting more sensitive to corn as evidence by her unreasonable bitchiness when she doesn't have a migraine, and/or by the fact that she's pretty much had a migraine every day for a few of months now.  When I don't keep her slathered in essential oils every minute of every day, she still scratches scabs into her back, every, single, day.  I'm not sure what other evidence I need to mount a full scale attack on corn, a THIRD round of Sasha's hair falling out?!?  SHE HAS A MIGRAINE EVERY DAY, SHE IS FIVE YEARS OLD, AND SHE GOT HIVES FROM A PAPER CUP WITH ORGANIC JUICE IN IT.  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WE NEED TO TAKE DRASTIC MEASURE YESTERDAY!!!  Because the sauerkraut sitting on my counter won't be done for at least another week and a half, and it was made with organic cabbage. [read: probably still has corn in it.]

I am at a loss, defeated.  I need help.  I need people with energy and muscles to come help move the crap from the patio into the office (or the goodwill, or the dump), and move a freezer from my friend's apartment, down some stairs, and into my patio.  That will at least give me a place to put safe food once I have found it.

I need this to happen as soon as possible.  As per normal moving protocol, I will totally buy you pizza, but as pizza is covered in cornmeal on the bottom, you have to eat it outside, or clean up after yourselves completely as I will no doubt, be too tired to do so.  Sadly, I am not joking.

Thanks in advance.  Also I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment