Sunday, June 17, 2018

God of Mayhem and Destruction

What the hell.  Sasha the God of Mayhem and Destruction has struck again.  Forbidden food has been disappearing since February, first gummi swedish fish hearts, then gummi soda bottles, oreo thins on several occasions, and now, half a loaf of bread that was purchased yesterday.  Gone without a trace.  She likes baking for real and doing experiments with whatever's in the cupboard for fun (gelatin, sprinkles, spices etc), but I've drawn a line. You don't mess with momma's sourdough, not when I have a nickel allergy and it's one of my safe foods.  At first I didn't even know it was her or I'd've dealt with it sooner, I thought it was Steven.  He denied it but he's a liar and he also doesn't remember things so who actually knew?  But he isn't around anymore.  Plus Sasha's old nickname was Sasha the Destroyer.  She is on timeout until she tells us what she has done with all the food.  It's gonna be a fucking long ass summer.

I have had a migraine for the entire month of June.  I have a neurologist appointment tomorrow because I will run out of rescue meds this week.  To avoid hospitalization I have been on self appointed bed rest since yesterday.  I'm at the point where people coming over and helping is no longer helpful, I need someone who knows what to do already to come over and do stuff.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  And Sasha needs an attendant from 7AM to 10PM, to follow her around, make her food, clean up after her, and make sure she takes her meds.  If we both get personal assistants, we might start living in a functional household instead of a constant shitfest.  I was able sit and organize the shelves in the hallway bathroom today so that was nice.  Unfortunately, Sasha will need a bandaid or seven and several dozen q tips and half a roll of toilet paper and it will all be shot to hell by tomorrow like the rest of this gross house which no one can seem to keep clean.  Actually, the longer she stays in time out, the longer we can keep it clean...hm

I was so afraid of this, bigger house, bigger mess.  Instead of switching to how I remember losing strength in my left hand as I played guitar less and less as life fell apart a few years ago, I'm going to drown my sorrows in weed and watch funny Youtube videos.  Happy Summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment